Summer camp — kayaks, campfires and new best friends — may be for kids. But Social Media Summer Camp is another story.
On July 26, I’ll be joining three of the smartest school communications pros I know — Carla Pereira, Shane Haggerty and Lesley Bruinton — and Joe Sanfelippo, a superintendent long regarded as a social media leader. Led by our host Andrea Gribble, we’ll present a one-day virtual event that will bring together the hottest social media topics, tailored to the needs of educators…
- Building consensus to make social media a priority in your district
- Setting expectations for employees on social media — on and off the job
- Creating engaging content (and finding the time to do it)
- Developing social media superheros in your schools
- Managing a social media crisis
- Advertising on Facebook
The best part about Social Media Summer Camp? The value. For less than $200, you will enjoy nationally recognized speakers, the most relevant topics, and plenty of time for Q&A. You’ll receive a workbook, as well as recordings of the presentations to share with your district coworkers in the days after. There’s no money — or time — wasted on travel. Just live, high-quality training delivered to wherever you are.
Get all the details here: http://camp.socialschool4edu.com/
Who’s ready to go camping?